This week’s five Ahas are from the AhaBook™, Haydn Shaughnessy’s AhaMessages from Shift. In this AhaBook, economic historian Haydn Shaughnessy, provides bite-sized guide to the major economic transformation that is reshaping the economy and our lives within. It contains some of the most refreshing reflections and insights from his book, Shift, to help you prepare for the new paradigmatic shifts taking place in business today.
Whether you own a business or lead one, whether you are a freelancer or an employee, or whether you are beginning a career or working your way up the ladder, this is a must-read and share AhaBook for you.
This Aha Amplifier book is a companion work to Haydn’s book, Shift: A User’s Guide to the New Economy, available on Amazon at:http://www.amazon.com/Shift-Users-Guide-New-Economy/dp/1941420036/.
Share some of the AhaMessages below, and then read and share the entire book via the Aha Amplifier™:
- Building a business is no longer capital intensive. Success depends on discovering ways to build & monetize relationships. @haydn1701 #tll [click to tweet]
- To be successful in this environment, an enterprise needs to have global information & relationship-building capabilities. @haydn1701 #tll [click to tweet]
- Concentration attracts entrepreneurial antagonism. @haydn1701http://amzn.to/1OPqmw2 #tll [click to tweet]
- Building ecosystems is a constant exercise to discover ways of satisfying changing needs at the right scale and price. @haydn1701 #tll [click to tweet]
- The best way to guard employment is to promote learning and talent. @haydn1701 http://amzn.to/1OPqmw2 #tll [click to tweet]
Haydn Shaughnessy’s AhaMessages from Shift is available via the Aha Amplifier. You can see all 140 Ahas and share one or more of them socially at Haydn Shaughnessy’s AhaMessages from Shift. (Please note that you’ll need to create a free account to view and share the book.)
Check out the last set of Ahas | next set of Ahas
Aha! Amplify yourself by sharing high-quality content by getting your free account at the Aha Amplifier.
To stay informed of future posts, please follow Mitchell at: Linkedin
First posted on LinkedIn Pulse. Grab the link from Here