How D2D Sales Help Build Your Business Value Quicker than Ever Before: 5 AHAs from Josh Jones
This week’s five AHAs are from the AHAbook™ Don’t Knock It Till You Knock It. Please share this URL “aha.pub/KnockIt” in your social media status update to let your friends know about it.
The Kindle version of this book can be downloaded for FREE today, September 25th (Tue) until September 29th (Sat). Get your FREE copy here: https://amzn.to/2NJ9lNL.
For the past two decades, the D2D sales movement has been gaining incredible momentum, fuelled by consumers’ ever-increasing demand for an in-home, almost effortless, concierge buying experience. There has never been a better time to have a career in the D2D industry than right now.
Billions of dollars in value has been added to numerous organization through the door-to-door sales channel. The compensation for D2D sales reps is often multiple times higher than other industries.
Here are some of the AHAmessages™ below, and then read and share the entire book via AHAthat on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn or G+:
1. Two roads diverged in a wood. I took the one less travelled. That has made all the difference. @RobertFrost via http://aha.pub/JoshJones [click to tweet]
2. The best opportunities often come in disguise. #D2D is self-actualization disguised as self-discipline. http://aha.pub/JoshJones [click to tweet]
3. Because of the flexibility #DoorToDoor offers, you can choose your priorities. Mine is family. What’s yours? http://aha.pub/JoshJones [click to tweet]
4. Sometimes, rejection saves you from dealing with a potentially difficult customer. #D2D http://aha.pub/JoshJones [click to tweet]
5. You may not have “Doctor” in front of your name, but by knocking on doors, you can earn more than just about any kind of medical professional. http://aha.pub/JoshJones [click to tweet]
Learn what you need to do and the attitude you need to adopt to fully take advantage of this liberating career in Don’t Knock It Till You Knock It.
To see and learn how to automatically share AHAmessages from this book, you may check out this video: https://youtu.be/2DrFJz3PTZI. To learn how to automatically share via AHAblaster, please watch: https://youtu.be/mK3u8b0a-Fc.
Don’t Knock It Till You Knock It is available via AHAthat. You can see all 140 AHAs and share one or more of them socially at http://aha.pub/KnockIt. (Start sharing great quotes along with other amazing AHAleaders at a click of a button. AHAthat gives you access to great content for free within seconds!)
Check out the last post | next post
Hey, Did You AHAthat? If not, you should. Get your free account and start sharing in seconds: AHAthat.