Factors to Check before Deploying Your Marketing Ideas: 5 AHAs from Nick Temple
This week’s five AHAs are from the AHAbook® 5 Checks of Working with a Marketing CTO. Please share this URL “aha.pub/5Checks” in your social media status update to let your friends know about it.
The Kindle version of this amazing book can be downloaded for FREE today, February 19th (Tue) until February 23rd (Sat). Don’t miss the opportunity to pick up this great content: https://amzn.to/2USRF1Q.
As business people, we are extremely creative, with many ideas. However, not all of them can be profitable and successful. We need to make sure we are fully prepared before beginning large projects. How can we ensure that this idea is worth the investment of time and money?
In this book, Nick Temple enumerates the five important things we need to check after validation but before committing to new product development. Here are some of the AHAmessages® below, and then read and share the entire book via AHAthat on Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook:
- There’s a trade-off between doing it “right” and “good enough.” Is it good enough to ship? #MarketingCTO http://aha.pub/NickTemple [click to tweet]
- Are there resources that can be acquired for a small amount of money that will allow you to leverage what you do? #MarketingCTO http://aha.pub/NickTemple [click to tweet]
- You and your technology partner are there to solve a problem for people in the marketplace. Are you getting results? #MarketingCTO http://aha.pub/NickTemple [click to tweet]
- Have somebody who can think through both the marketing side and how to leverage technology to get to that goal. #MarketingCTO http://aha.pub/NickTemple [click to tweet]
- You don’t need many people to reach your goals. You just need a handful of the right people. #MarketingCTO http://aha.pub/NickTemple [click to tweet]
No matter what industry you’re in, success can be obtained with effective collaboration. The people whom you work with need to be those you can trust implicitly. You’ll love your job even more if you have someone to rely on to help you reach your goals—master technologists who are also business savvy.
To see and learn how to automatically share AHAmessages from this book, you may check out this video: https://youtu.be/E7E8RD7xPwY. To know how to automatically share via AHAblaster, please watch: https://youtu.be/tlbd2tLXx3w.
5 Checks of Working with a Marketing CTO is part of the THiNKaha series, whose slim and handy books contain 140 well-thought-out AHAmessages. Increase your online influence by picking up AHAthat®, and easily share quotes from this book on Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook via this link: http://aha.pub/5Checks.
Check out the last post | next post
Hey, Did You AHAthat®? If not, you should. Get your free account and start sharing in seconds: AHAthat.
To stay informed of future posts, please scroll to the top of this post and follow me.