This week’s five AHAs are from the AHAbook™ Stakeholder Centered Coaching.Please share this URL “aha.pub/SCCoaching” in your social media status update to let your friends know about it.
The Kindle version of this book can be downloaded for FREE from May 15 (Tue) to May 19 (Sat). Get your FREE copy here: https://www.amazon.com/Stakeholder-Centered-Coaching-Maximizing-Impact-ebook/dp/B079VQ1G42.
Stakeholder Centered Coaching lays out the framework to help you generate better results from your coaching practice using the Stakeholder Center Coaching® approach, a proven coaching methodology and philosophy created by Marshall Goldsmith that demonstrates ROI and dramatically increases the likelihood of a successful coaching engagement.
It is a fun and engaging book that Marshall Goldsmith (@CoachGoldsmith) and Sal Silvester (@Coachmetrix) created for those who believe that more effective leadership leads to better business results. You’ll learn the keys to starting your coaching engagements with a strong foundation, how to implement suggestions from the people most impacted by a coachee, and tips for sustaining behavior change.
Here are some of the AHAmessages™ below, and then read and share the entire book via AHAthat on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn or G+:
- A major gap in #Leadership & executive coaching is the lack of measurement on whether a leader has evolved. #SCC @CoachGoldsmith [click to tweet]
- For a #Leader to be a successful coachee, they must be open to input and willing to change. #StakeholderCenteredCoaching @Coachmetrix [click to tweet]
- #Coaches reinforce to #Leaders that they are now able to do the process on their own with any #BehavioralChange. #SCC @CoachGoldsmith [click to tweet]
- The #StakeholderCenteredCoaching process not only impacts the #Leader but also #Stakeholders supporting the Leader. @Coachmetrix [click to tweet]
- The #StakeholderCenteredCoaching process effectively turns your #Stakeholders into your #Coaches. @CoachGoldsmith [click to tweet]
The best part about Stakeholder Centered Coaching is that it’s a process you can use both personally and professionally for creating any kind of transformational change. Why don’t you check out the hardcover, paperback, or Kindle version of this book on Amazon?
To see and learn how to automatically share AHAmessages from this book, you may check out this video: https://youtu.be/6VyJYlQi8ik. To learn how to automatically share via AHAblaster, please watch: https://youtu.be/O7hsIiZJxr8.
Stakeholder Centered Coaching is available via AHAthat. You can see all 140 AHAs and share one or more of them socially at http://aha.pub/SCCoaching. (Start sharing great quotes along with other amazing AHAleaders at a click of a button. AHAthat gives you access to great content for free within seconds!)
Check out the last post | next post
Hey, Did You AHAthat? If not, you should. Get your free account and start sharing in seconds: AHAthat
To stay informed of future posts, please follow Mitchell at: Linkedin
First posted on LinkedIn Pulse. Grab the link from Here