This week's five AHAs are from the AHAbook®, "Unlocking Your Business's Potential," by Jeffrey Hayzlett and Tyler Hayzlett. Please share this URL, "http://aha.pub/UnlockBusinessPotential,'' to your social media to let your friends know about it.
If given the chance to interview the person behind a booming business, we would want to know how they started the business, what challenges they encounter, and how they overcome those. Today, we can clearly see how businesses fare, including what's in and what's not. Each year, trends are subject to change. So, how can a business continue to thrive? People patronize something for a reason. They may love shopping at a particular grocery store because it's cheaper than the competition. Or they are willing to wait in a long line because a particular stall has a superb product or service. Perhaps a certain spa promotes a healthier way of living that they support. As you can see, businesses grow when there is an element of "why" behind it.
Jeffrey Hayzlett and Tyler Hayzlett describe in their book that the most important question everyone should answer before creating a business is WHY. They mentioned that every business has the potential for success if only we know our whys before we start. For them, this is the most important question that every business owner must answer, as it is the core reason that businesses last. Starting a business is a roller coaster adventure. While there are inevitable risks associated with it, success comes when one continues to strive despite obstacles encountered along the way.
Read a few of the AHAmessages™ below, and then read and share the entire book via AHAthat on Twitter, Facebook, or LinkedIn:
- Behind every business is a story. The key to every great story is not the who, what, or when, it is the "why." What's your "why"? #HeroClub http://aha.pub/UnlockBusinessPotential [click to tweet]
- Know and own your business's purpose to survive, transform, and win. #SuccessfulBusiness #HeroClub http://aha.pub/UnlockBusinessPotential [click to tweet]
- Overcoming great odds requires true commitment to your cause. How committed are you in your business? #HeroClub http://aha.pub/UnlockBusinessPotential [click to tweet]
- Products and services themselves don't captivate or motivate people, it's the purpose and meaning behind them that creates mass movements. What's your business's purpose? #HeroClub http://aha.pub/UnlockBusinessPotential [click to tweet]
- Re-establish your why and create a culture that wins by focusing on what matters. Re-discover your purpose and core commitments. #HeroClub http://aha.pub/UnlockBusinessPotential [click to tweet]
Even when we know our whys, that doesn't mean we can easily climb up the ladder of success. However, these will help us to keep motivated and goal oriented and to put our best foot forward. Are you ready to learn more about the potential success of your business? Let's find out as we read Jeffrey Hayzlett and Tyler Hayzlett's "Unlocking Your Business's Potential."
"Unlocking Your Business's Potential" is part of the THiNKaha series, whose slim and handy books contain 140 well-thought-out AHAmessages. Increase your online influence by picking up AHAthat, and easily share quotes from this book on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn via this link: http://aha.pub/UnlockBusinessPotential.
Check out the last post | next post
Hey, Did You AHAthat®? If not, you should. Get your free account and start sharing in seconds: AHAthat.
To stay informed of future posts, please scroll to the top of this post and follow me.