Learn How to Do Well by Doing Good with "The IGI Principles" – 5 AHAs from Steve Rodgers
This week's five AHAs are from the AHAbook®, The IGI Principles. Please share this URL "https://aha.pub/IGIPrinciples" in your social media status update to let your friends know about it.
The e-book version of this amazing book can be downloaded for FREE today until September 22. Don't miss the opportunity to pick up this great content: http://getbook.at/IGIPrinciples.
Many entrepreneurs and business leaders today are seeking to bring a deeper Spiritual Intelligence and a greater consciousness into their business so as to benefit not just themselves and their customers, but the world as a whole. We all desire to do work in the world that is successful, profitable, and guided and informed by our deepest values. However, it can be challenging for ambitious, action-oriented business leaders to balance maximizing profits while also nurturing their deeper purpose.
This book shares essential elements of the IGI formula such as forgiveness, gratitude, morality, service, and trust. It explains how they can be expressed in your personal and professional life and why they are essential for success. It also explores how simple practices such as accountability tracking, breath, prayer, and meditation can be utilized within a business setting to increase happiness and productivity of everyone in the organization and help a business find and stay aligned with its deepest purpose as well as continue to drive ever-increasing profits.
Here are some of the valuable AHA messages and then the entire book can be read and shared via AHAthat on Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook:
- When you fill your soul with more goodness and positivity, you can become a better leader and a better person. #InviteGoodIn https://aha.pub/SteveRodgers [click to tweet]
- The decisions you make in your businesses should aid everyone in it whenever possible. These decisions often bring greater positive results. #InviteGoodIn #BusinessSuccess https://aha.pub/SteveRodgers [click to tweet]
- Your good core values, vision statements, and mission statements should not just be plaques on the walls. Make sure you incorporate these acts in everything your business is doing at all levels to achieve #BusinessSuccess. #InviteGoodIn https://aha.pub/SteveRodgers [click to tweet]
- Great learning, healing, and growth are some of the results of #FindingGratitude for even the most tragic things that happened in your life and business. https://aha.pub/SteveRodgers [click to tweet]
- When placed in command, take charge. Always take the high road, always, and #DoTheRightThing to achieve #BusinessSuccess. https://aha.pub/SteveRodgers [click to tweet]
The IGI Principles apply to all forms of professional work, whether the individual is a solopreneur, the CEO of a multi-million dollar company, or an employee in a company of any size.
Essentially, these are universal principles and truths that are for anyone looking to better themselves and find harmony and balance in their inner and outer worlds. The reader will also learn about the trackable and measurable daily 4 pillars of Body, Bonds, Being, & Business; and how they can become healthy and abundant in all of them so as to achieve their highest good in business and in life.
The IGI Principles is part of the THiNKaha series, the slim and handy books that contain 140 well-thought-out AHA messages. Increase your online influence by picking up AHAthat, and easily share quotes from this book on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn via this link: https://aha.pub/IGIPrinciples.
Check out the last post | next post
Hey, Did You AHAthat®? If not, you should. Get your free account and start sharing in seconds: AHAthat.
To stay informed of future posts, please scroll to the top of this post and follow me.