This week’s five Ahas are from the AhaBook™ Henna Inam on Authentic Leadership. The way we work is changing rapidly. Trends including globalization, the millennial workforce, and a 24/7 always-on work environment are colliding to overwhelm and erode trust. At the same time, in order to compete successfully, organizations need highly engaged, highly adaptive, and highly innovative leaders at every level.
Authentic leadership that creates both trust as well as agility to change is the answer. Most leaders can identify authenticity when they see it but don’t know how to teach it. This social media enabled eBook is a practical guide for leaders to practice greater authenticity in their workplace and in life.
Share some of the AhaMessages™ below, and then read and share the entire book via the Aha Amplifier™:
- A key part of #authenticity is learning to accept the entire range of emotions that we feel. @hennainam #W4Authenticity #tll [click to tweet]
- #Authentic #leaders bring out the best in people, even in the most challenging environments. @hennainam #W4Authenticity #tll [click to tweet]
- #Curiosity is essential to #leadership today. @hennainam #W4Authenticity #tll [click to tweet]
- #Courage is not the absence of fear, but a quality of the spirit where we choose something more important to us than our fear. @hennainam #tll[click to tweet]
- There is no path to #authenticity – it IS the path. Authenticity is a moment-by-moment lifelong practice. @hennainam #W4Authenticity #tll [click to tweet]
Henna Inam on Authentic Leadership is available via the Aha Amplifier. You can see all 140 Ahas and share one or more of them socially at Henna Inam on Authentic Leadership. (Please note that you’ll need to create a free account to view and share the book.)
Check out the last set of Ahas | next set of Ahas
Aha! Amplify yourself by sharing high-quality content by getting your free account at the Aha Amplifier.
To stay informed of future posts, please follow Mitchell at: Linkedin
First posted on LinkedIn Pulse. Grab the link from Here