This week’s five Ahas are from the AhaBook™ Gershon Mader on #Leading and Living Courageously. Gershon Mader is an expert at designing and implementing strategic plans, large-scale cultural change efforts, and team and leadership development programs. The AhaMessages found in this book are collection of his insights in these areas.
Living courageously is immensely powerful and rewarding, but it requires practice. This AhaBook will inspire you to lead with courage and live with authenticity, aligning with your true commitments and aspirations.
Share some of the AhaMessages™ below, and then read and share the entire book via the Aha Amplifier:
- By approaching conversations with #gratitude, you are more likely to listen, rather than simply wait for your turn to talk. @GershonMader [click to tweet]
- End each day by #journaling four things you accomplished that day, and four things you’re #blessed by or #grateful for. @GershonMader [click to tweet]
- In order to reinvent yourself, you must stay the course and trust the process, even when it feels counter-intuitive. #Courage @GershonMader [click to tweet]
- To build an authentic, #courageous environment, #leaders must be willing to put hallway conversations on the table. @GershonMader [click to tweet]
- It takes #courage to be honest with ourselves about what we really want. And it takes courage to make it happen. @GershonMader [click to tweet]
Check out this video to see what an AhaBook is and how to quickly share its content.
Gershon Mader on #Leading and Living Courageously is available via the Aha Amplifier. You can see all 140 Ahas and share one or more of them socially atGershon Mader on #Leading and Living Courageously. (Please note that you’ll need to create a free account to view and share the book.)
Check out the last set of Ahas | next set of Ahas
Aha! Amplify yourself by sharing high-quality content by getting your free account at the Aha Amplifier.
To stay informed of future posts, please follow Mitchell at: Linkedin
First posted on LinkedIn Pulse. Grab the link from Here