This week’s five Ahas are from the AhaBook™ Lori Ruff on Suite Branding. Lori’s work over the last fifteen years has included personal one-on-one sessions with Fortune 1000 executives and celebrity entrepreneurs. Lori helps these top performers identify and align their personal brand with their values and passions.
With the help of Bob Bowden, this Aha Amplifier™ contains curated quotes and insights from the soon-to-be-released ultimate personal branding guide for today’s top-performing professionals and key executives. It is filled with Aha moments impacting both the coached and the coach.
Share some of Lori’s Aha moments below that resonate with who you are or who you strive to become, and then read and share the entire book via the Aha Amplifier™:
- Authentically share who you are at your core to inspire those around you. @LoriRuff #KeepItReal #SuiteBranding #tll [click to tweet]
- In networking, be the first person in the relationship to provide value. @garyvee #SuiteBranding #tll [click to tweet]
- Be more human. Open the door for people. @_paula_garcia #SuiteBranding #tll [click to tweet]
- Even if you’re the best at what you do – if no one else knows, it doesn’t matter! @JoelComm #SuiteBranding #tll [click to tweet]
- Be grateful for your challenges. They build your character and your resolve. @LoriRuff #SuiteBranding #tll [click to tweet]
Lori Ruff on Suite Branding is available via the Aha Amplifier. You can see all 140 Ahas and share one or more of them socially at Lori Ruff on Suite Branding. (Please note that you’ll need to create a free account to view and share the book.)
Check out the last set of Ahas | next set of Ahas
Aha! Amplify yourself by sharing high-quality content by getting your free account at the Aha Amplifier.
To stay informed of future posts, please follow Mitchell at: Linkedin
First posted on LinkedIn Pulse. Grab the link from Here