This week’s five Ahas are from the book, Judith Briles & AuthorU’s Publishing Experts on Creating Publishing Success. What happens when you get eight successfully published authors together? Judith Briles together with seven other successful authors shared magical, shareable AhaMessages that will inspire, motivate, and excite you: from websites to writing, to “author bewares,” to branding, to findability, to marketing, to speaking, and of course, to creating success.
Ahas from this social media enabled eBook came from Judith Briles, Heather Lutze, Marty Dickinson, Lori Ruff, Sandra Beckwith, Kelly Johnson, Joan Stewart, and Hayley Foster. Share some of their publishing success Ahas, and then read and share the entire book via the Aha Amplifier:
- If readers need a crossword dictionary to figure out what you’ve written, change the words. #Book @MyBookShepherd #AuthorU #tll [click to tweet]
- Connect, collaborate, convert, cultivate & consolidate, and you’ll always have a successful business. @MartyDickinson #success #tll [click to tweet]
- If the eyes are the windows to the soul, keyword research is the window to your customer’s thinking process. #GetFound @HeatherLutze #tll [click to tweet]
- Discover the mistakes that professional speakers make so you don’t make them! @hayleyfoster #speaking #AuthorU #tll [click to tweet]
- Don’t sit around waiting to be discovered. You have to make things happen. @SandraBeckwith #Success @AuthorU #tll [click to tweet]
Judith Briles & AuthorU’s Publishing Experts on Creating Publishing Success is available via the Aha Amplifier. You can see all 140 Ahas and share one or more of them socially at Judith Briles & AuthorU’s Publishing Experts on Creating Publishing Success. (Please note that you’ll need to create a free account to view and share the book.)
Check out the last set of Ahas | next set of Ahas
Aha! Amplify yourself by sharing high-quality content by getting your free account at the Aha Amplifier.
To stay informed of future posts, please follow Mitchell at: Linkedin
First posted on LinkedIn Pulse. Grab the link from Here