This week’s five Ahas are from the book, Phil Johnson on the New Economic Currency. In today’s transparent society, fuelled by the meteoric rise of social media, authentic leadership and emotional intelligence has never been more important. Phil Johnson, Founder and CEO of Master of Business Leadership Inc., shared gems of wisdom that are great references that outline many proven principles related to the new economic currency. There is an avalanche of change coming our way. The tools we need to manage it are quite different from the standard business tools with which we currently train our managers.
Share some of Phil’s wisdom below, and then read and share the entire book via the Aha Amplifier:
- Your network of trusted relationships is the most valuable asset you have. @PhilJohnson_MBL #tll [click to tweet]
- Emotional intelligence is the essential education that we need to embrace the unimaginable that stands before us. @PhilJohnson_MBL #tll [click to tweet]
- Leaders are made through the development of their authenticity and emotional intelligence. @PhilJohnson_MBL #tll [click to tweet]
- Your integrity and ability to inspire trust is the alignment of what you think, what you say, and what you do. @PhilJohnson_MBL #tll [click to tweet]
- The process of cultural change is like walking through a war zone. You see misery, trauma, and occasional casualties. @PhilJohnson_MBL #tll [click to tweet]
Phil Johnson on the New Economic Currency is available via the Aha Amplifier. You can see all 140 Ahas and share one or more of them socially at Phil Johnson on the New Economic Currency. (Please note that you’ll need to create a free account to view and share the book.)
Check out the last set of Ahas | next set of Ahas
Aha! Amplify yourself by sharing high-quality content by getting your free account at the Aha Amplifier.
To stay informed of future posts, please follow Mitchell at: Linkedin
First posted on LinkedIn Pulse. Grab the link from Here