Turning Ideas Into Impact- Insightful AHAs from 16 Silicon Valley Consultants
Many businesses that were successful 100 years ago no longer exist. Trapped by their own success, they gradually learned to reduce risk and avoid failure at all costs and consequently squelched or killed innovation and creativity. This made them vulnerable to competition from new or more aggressive companies with less to lose. Are your greatest contributions and successes behind you or ahead of you? Even brilliant people can underperform—or fail—for entirely predictable (and avoidable!) reasons.
The Kindle version of this amazing book can be downloaded for FREE today, February 27. Don't miss the opportunity to pick up this great content: https://amzn.to/39tjxkA
It can be hard to see new possibilities that will allow future success, especially when it requires letting go of previously effective strategies that served you well. This is where the outside perspective of a consultant can be particularly useful. This book's 16 authors offer you a competitive advantage in the business world and an alternative to that treacherous valley.
Dive into the Silicon Valley magic by reading one of the book's chapters. As a result, you'll understand why in this amazing center of innovation, failures are called "prototypes," the "impossible" is merely difficult, and dreams become reality.
Here are some of the insightful AHA messages you can learn from the book:
- Never underestimate the joy that you bring to those around you when you allow them to help you. http://aha.pub/RussellBrand [click to tweet]
- The foundation of a wildly successful business is a purpose beyond profit on a mission that matters. There's no downside to moving beyond purely mercenary motives. Purpose-driven businesses make more money! http://aha.pub/KimberlyWiefling [click to tweet]
- Teams fail without trust, and trust must be earned by everyone, every day, through repeated commitment, consistency, and follow-through. http://aha.pub/HongNguyenPhuong [click to tweet]
- #Alignment and #EmployeeEngagement around a shared understanding of the #Customer can be a corporate superpower — driving higher profits, #CustomerSatisfaction, and #EmployeeRetention. http://aha.pub/EllenGraceHenson [click to tweet]
- Transformation isn’t easy, but it is satisfying to sustain the organization, deliver more value to customers, and leave a legacy you can be proud of. http://aha.pub/MarciaDaszko [click to tweet]
"Turning Ideas Into Impact" is part of the THiNKaha series, whose slim and handy books contain 140 well-thought-out AHA messages. Increase your online influence by picking up AHAthat, and easily share quotes from this book on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn via this link: https://aha.pub/IdeasIntoImpact.
Check out the last post
Hey, Did You AHAthat®? If not, you should. Get your free account and start sharing in seconds: “AHAthat."
To stay informed of future posts, please scroll to the top of this post and follow me.