Redesign Work, Cultivate Human Potential, Achieve Extraordinary Outcomes: 5 AHAs from Carol Sanford
This week’s five AHAs are from the AHAbook™, The Quotable Regenerative Business. Please share this url “aha.pub/RegenerativeBusiness” in your social media status update to let your friends know about it.
The Quotable Regenerative Business containing quotes from the multi-award-winning book, The Regenerative Business: Redesign Work, Cultivate Human Potential, Achieve Extraordinary Outcomes, is for those who want to be reminded of the highest nature of humans, what they can achieve, and how business is core to the realization of human potential, as well as societies and democracies that work. The good news is that it is also the source of financial and market success. Particularly notable is learning what is toxic to human growth, making a contribution, and being a great citizen. Noted reviewers, top universities, and leading company CEOs recognize this book as an inspiring and required read about the future of great businesses based in understanding how human and living systems prosper.
Share some of the AHAmessages™ below, and then read and share the entire book via AHAthat on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn or G+:
- Greatest barrier to innovation is unconscious attachment to habitual patterns of thought—that is, our mindsets. carolsanford.com #regenbiz [click to tweet]
- Instead of wasting energy chasing a limited pool of talent, a #regenbiz grows talent in everyone it touches. carolsanford.com [click to tweet]
- A regenerative org builds critical thinking & personal capacity within a culture of systems regeneration. carolsanford.com #regenbiz [click to tweet]
- #Regenbiz systems are designed to be managed & upgraded by those who are using them, rather than by outside experts. carolsanford.com [click to tweet]
- Standards & procedures arise from the fear of variation. Fear is no basis for enlightened disruption. carolsanford.com #regenbiz [click to tweet]
To see and learn how to automatically share AHAmessages from this book, you may check out this video: https://youtu.be/nMMdx9dRbHA. To learn how to automatically share via AHAblaster, please watch: https://youtu.be/odjSNW6LMCg.
The Quotable Regenerative Business is available via AHAthat. You can see all 140 AHAs and share one or more of them socially at The Quotable Regenerative Business. (Start sharing great quotes along with other amazing AHAleaders at a click of a button. AHAthat gives you access to great content for free within seconds!)
Check out the last post | next post
Hey, Did You AHAthat? If not, you should. Get your free account and start sharing in seconds: AHAthat
To stay informed of future posts, please follow Mitchell at: Linkedin
First posted on LinkedIn Pulse. Grab the link from Here