Redefining Traditional Japanese Leadership with these 5 AHAs from Kenny Kaneko
This week’s five AHAs are from the AHAbook™ Turning Japanese Execs Into Effective Global Leaders. Please share this URL “aha.pub/JapaneseExecs” in your social media status update to let your friends know about it.
The Kindle version of this book can be downloaded for FREE on the following dates:
- 1st one: May 3 (Thu), 4 (Fri) and 5 (Sat)
- 2nd one: May 11 (Fri) and 12 (Sat)
Get your FREE copy here: http://getbook.at/JapaneseExecs.
The role of a leader in companies, organizations, and associations is of vital importance. The success of a team is often measured by how organized the leader is. This book provides ways to stand out at the start of the leadership line. It explains issues that are happening every single day and redefines traditional leadership in the global world.
Kenny Kaneko has been part of the leadership at several American Global IT companies for twenty years. He has built and run multinational groups with people coming from around ten different countries.
Here are some of the AHAmessages™ below, and then read and share the entire book via AHAthat on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn or G+:
- In a Japanese culture, there’s always an opportunity to optimize a process to make it smaller, faster & more reliable. @jpn_globleader [click to tweet]
- Motivating by telling others what to do every day is not a good way. It’s an old style of managing. #GlobalWorld @jpn_globleader [click to tweet]
- If you stick to one culture, you are unconsciously bringing your own context that doesn’t work in a #GlobalWorld. @jpn_globleader [click to tweet]
- In the #GlobalWorld, attitudes are built by different education styles. Don’t stick to your own expectations. @jpn_globleader [click to tweet]
- You have to know who your team is. It is a great opportunity to manage them differently. #GlobalWorld @jpn_globleader [click to tweet]
Figure out the basic solutions today so you can get out of the infinite loop of failure! To see and learn how to automatically share AHAmessages from this book, you may check out this video: https://youtu.be/ag1O5tStFdk. To learn how to automatically share via AHAblaster, please watch: https://youtu.be/M_BuUufRXE8.
Turning Japanese Execs Into Effective Global Leaders is available via AHAthat. You can see all 140 AHAs and share one or more of them socially athttp://aha.pub/JapaneseExecs. (Start sharing great quotes along with other amazing AHAleaders at a click of a button. AHAthat gives you access to great content for free within seconds!)
Check out the last post | next post
Hey, Did You AHAthat? If not, you should. Get your free account and start sharing in seconds: AHAthat
To stay informed of future posts, please follow Mitchell at: Linkedin
First posted on LinkedIn Pulse. Grab the link from Here