Prompts for Designing and Executing Effective Thought Leadership by @LeadThought
This week’s five Ahas are from the AhaBook™ Dr. Liz Alexander and Craig Badings on Thought Leadership. Thought leaders advance the marketplace of ideas by proposing actionable, commercially relevant, research-backed, new points of view. They engage in and showcase innovative thinking as opposed to churning out product-focused, brand-centric white papers, or “curated” content that mimics others’ ideas.
Authors Dr. Liz Alexander and Craig Badings, who have more than 50 years of consulting experience between them, have devised a series of questions that will provoke you to consider all the elements necessary to execute a successful organizational thought leadership campaign.
This Aha Amplifier™ takes a different approach to many who see thought leadership as part of a short-term product marketing, advertising, or PR strategy. It will ensure that you embed thought leadership across the entire organization and centralize it as part of your client-centric culture.
Share some of the Aha questions below, and then read and share the entire book via the Aha Amplifier™:
- Have you defined clearly what thought leadership means to your organization and what you want to achieve from it? @LeadThought #tll [click to tweet]
- How could curation help you better understand, attract, and engage the audience you want for your thought leadership? @LeadThought #tll [click to tweet]
- What three key trends will impact your clients over the next few years, and can your thought leadership address these? @LeadThought #tll [click to tweet]
- How do you plan to deal with outright challenges or contradictions to your thought leadership point of view? @LeadThought #tll [click to tweet]
- At the end of the day, thought leadership-like any performance improvement-is a journey, not a destination. Agreed? @LeadThought #tll[click to tweet]
Dr. Liz Alexander and Craig Badings on Thought Leadership is available via theAha Amplifier. You can see all 140 Ahas and share one or more of them socially at Dr. Liz Alexander and Craig Badings on Thought Leadership. (Please note that you’ll need to create a free account to view and share the book.)
Check out the last set of Ahas | next set of Ahas
Aha! Amplify yourself by sharing high-quality content by getting your free account at the Aha Amplifier.
To stay informed of future posts, please follow Mitchell at: Linkedin
First posted on LinkedIn Pulse. Grab the link from Here