Maximize Your LinkedIn Presence: 5 AHAs from Mark @Amtower
This week’s five Ahas are from the AHAbook™, Mark Amtower’s LinkedIn Power Tips.
As a business professional, you need a venue where you can highlight your expertise to your customers, prospects, current and potential employers or your own employees – all of those in your business niche. LinkedIn is that venue. LinkedIn has evolved into a cornerstone of the business world, integrating itself into all aspects of business worldwide. Mark Amtower (LinkedIn member #222,445 and 2009 Best Profile winner) has been studying, writing and speaking about LinkedIn since 2008. His unique approach and coaching has helped large and small companies and thousands of individual users to dramatically improve their use of LinkedIn through strategy development, profile improvements, connection tactics, group selection and more. His approach is distilled into 140 immediately use-able tips in this book.
Share some of the AHAmessages™ below, and then read and share the entire book via AHAthat:
- LinkedIn is a matter of knowledge and practice. Learn and practice the basics and you can excel. @amtower [click to tweet]
- When someone opens your profile, you have 3- 5 seconds to engage them, to entice them to read more. Photo & headline are crucial. @amtower [click to tweet]
- The summary is a conversation with your reader. Read it aloud to make sure it sounds like you want it to sound. @amtower [click to tweet]
- Your credibility is enhanced by adding value to your business community on a regular basis. @amtower [click to tweet]
- Reach out and touch someone- intelligently. The do it again, and again, and again. A network is born. @amtower [click to tweet]
Mark Amtower’s LinkedIn Power Tips is available via AHAthat. You can see all 140 Ahas and share one or more of them socially at Mark Amtower’s LinkedIn Power Tips. (Start sharing Mark’s great quotes along with other amazing AHAleaders at a click of a button. AHAthat gives you access to great content for free within seconds.)
P.S. Check out Mark’s 2016 Unofficial Voter’s Guide. Share as a gift this election season and be remembered by those you share it with!
Check out the last set of Ahas | next set of Ahas
Aha! Amplify yourself by sharing high-quality content by getting your free account at the AHAthat.
To stay informed of future posts, please follow Mitchell at: Linkedin
First posted on LinkedIn Pulse. Grab the link from Here