Leaving Your Comfort Zone: 5 Ahas from @SusanNeustrom
This week’s five Ahas are from the AhaBook™ Susan Neustrom’s Ahas from The Comfort Zone Illusion. Leaving your comfort zone is frightening, and fear can stifle action, inhibit the ability to attempt a new approach, and can create unnecessary stress, making you less likely to welcome change as an opportunity for discovery, growth, and personal development.
This AhaBook™ book created from her book, The Comfort Zone Illusion, features 140 life-changing AhaMessages dedicated to help people escape from their comfort zone and realize their true purpose in life. Written with astoundingly exquisite style, these AhaMessages take you on a journey of discovery, beginning with understanding why an “itch” appears, identifying stages of discomfort, short- and long-term outcomes, and an action plan to get you from where you are to where you are meant to be.
Share some of the AhaMessages below, and then read and share the entire book via the Aha Amplifier™:
- When you feel the itch of “something missing,” then get ready to embark on a journey of discovery. @SusanNeustrom #tll [click to tweet]
- Success occurs when you understand what needs to be stopped, changed, or eliminated so you can pursue your dreams. @SusanNeustrom #tll [click to tweet]
- The new thinking is that change can happen only if you leave your discomfort zone. @SusanNeustrom #tll [click to tweet]
- A life filled with purpose, passion, and potential is achievable, yet not easy to embrace. @SusanNeustrom #tll [click to tweet]
- Passion and purpose are a winning combination. @SusanNeustrom #tll[click to tweet]
Susan Neustrom’s Ahas from The Comfort Zone Illusion is available via the Aha Amplifier. You can see all 140 Ahas and share one or more of them socially atSusan Neustrom’s Ahas from The Comfort Zone Illusion. (Please note that you’ll need to create a free account to view and share the book.)
Check out the last set of Ahas | next set of Ahas
Aha! Amplify yourself by sharing high-quality content by getting your free account at the Aha Amplifier.
To stay informed of future posts, please follow Mitchell at: Linkedin
First posted on LinkedIn Pulse. Grab the link from Here