Learn How to Transform Your Business with “Transformational Leadership” – 5 AHAs from Thomas White
This week's five AHAs are from the AHAbook®, Transformational Leadership. Please share this URL "https://aha.pub/BusinessMatters" in your social media status update to let your friends know about it.
The e-book version of this amazing book can be downloaded for FREE today until September 4. Don't miss the opportunity to pick up this great content: http://getbook.at/BusinessMatters
Business Matters once provided the insights of innovators, thought leaders, and entrepreneurs on how to create a new way of sustainable success in business. After six years off the air, Business Matters is returning. In connection with this new beginning, we offer the wisdom of a few of our most interesting guests.
The models of profit at all cost and ignoring the consequences of business decisions are failing. Leaders face a world unlike anything they are prepared for. The surest way to success is by leading their organizations with purpose and values that address the concerns of all stakeholders.
Eight of our guests give insights on how to lead in a way that is authentic, thoughtful, innovative, and purposeful. These lessons are time tested and will be relevant for many years to come.
Here are some of the valuable AHA messages and then the entire book can be read and shared via AHAthat on Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook:
- Human needs that are essential in #Leadership: 1) love and 2) inspiration. We crave to love and be loved, to inspire and be inspired. #InspirationalLeadership http://aha.pub/DrLanceSecretan [click to tweet]
- Conscious business leadership is the kind that motivates and inspires, as opposed to instilling fear or focusing on people's greed. #ConsciousCapitalism http://aha.pub/RajSisodia [click to tweet]
- Sometimes we don't speak up for fear of hurting someone or ourselves. #WillfulBlindness is costly when we choose to overlook or ignore things that we know will harm us or others. http://aha.pub/MargaretHeffernan [click to tweet]
- If you don't notice how upsetting change is, you'll act out of it. Real change happens when you are aware of its process and implications. #MasterChange http://aha.pub/RichardHeckler [click to tweet]
- Change is constant. Your meaningful transition starts with a more enhanced understanding of yourself and the world. Are you ready to rise in the ambiguity of change? You can make a difference! #NavigateChange http://aha.pub/RichardHeckler [click to tweet]
Anyone, no matter their role in business, will find that what our guests offer will help them in living a life of more meaning and fulfillment.
Transformational Leadership is part of the THiNKaha series, the slim and handy books that contain 140 well-thought-out AHA messages. Increase your online influence by picking up AHAthat, and easily share quotes from this book on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn via this link: https://aha.pub/BusinessMatters.
Check out the last post | next post
Hey, Did You AHAthat®? If not, you should. Get your free account and start sharing in seconds: AHAthat.
To stay informed of future posts, please scroll to the top of this post and follow me.