Lead Generation for the Complex Sale: 5 Ahas from Brian Carroll
This week’s five Ahas are from the AHAbook™, Brian Carroll on Lead Generation for the Complex Sale. Many marketing and lead generation strategies tend to focus on quantity. Unfortunately, as little as five to ten percent of all marketing inquiries turn out to be truly sales-ready opportunities.
This AHAbook™, Brian Carroll on Lead Generation for the Complex Sale, contains AHAmessages pulled out from Lead Generation for the Complex Sale(McGraw-Hill) and arms you with an advanced and knowledgeable multimodal approach to generating highly profitable leads. Brian Carroll, chief evangelist of MECLABS Institute and specialist in lead generation solutions, discloses key strategies you can put into practice immediately to captivate new customers, speed up growth, and enhance your sales performance. If you’re paving your way to get ahead of the competition, then this AHAbook is a great blueprint for you.
This Aha Amplifier book is a companion work to Brian Carroll’s book, Lead Generation for the Complex Sale, available on Amazon at:http://www.amazon.com/Lead-Generation-Complex-Sale-Quantity/dp/0071458972/
Share some of the AHAmessages™ below, and then read and share the entire book via the Aha Amplifier:
- Salespeople must be enabled to do what they do best – to sell – with leads that have been qualified as sales-ready. @brianjcarroll [click to tweet]
- Choose your prospective customers carefully, always with a view toward achieving increased sales effectiveness. @brianjcarroll [click to tweet]
- Email marketing is a useful tactic for #LeadNurturing and relationship building. @brianjcarroll [click to tweet]
- You don’t build your own reputation; you have to earn it by delivering value. @brianjcarroll [click to tweet]
- The basic objective of #LeadNurturing is to keep in touch w/ the proper people at an appropriate level & on a regular basis. @brianjcarroll [click to tweet]
Check out this video to see what an AHAbook is and how to quickly share its content: https://youtu.be/Sjrp5zt8w8U
Brian Carroll on Lead Generation for the Complex Sale is available via the Aha Amplifier. You can see all 140 Ahas and share one or more of them socially atBrian Carroll on Lead Generation for the Complex Sale. (Please note that you’ll need to create a free account to view and share the book.)
Check out the last set of Ahas | next set of Ahas
Aha! Amplify yourself by sharing high-quality content by getting your free account at the Aha Amplifier.
To stay informed of future posts, please follow Mitchell at: Linkedin
First posted on LinkedIn Pulse. Grab the link from Here