Inspirational Irish Proverbs to Live By from AHAthat
This week’s five Ahas are from the AHAbook™, Irish Proverbs to Live By. Please share this url “aha.pub/IrishProverbs” in your social media status update to let your friends know about it.
We see all sorts of businesses come and go. We witness all types of friendship and family relationships break and mend. We watch all kinds of personal issues arise and resolve.
When you feel a little lost on life’s path, be it a personal or business matter, fear not, my friend! Heed advice from famous classical Irish Proverbs. These brief and simple proverbial sayings express nothing but the truth in accordance to practical experience and common sense. This AHAbook holds 140 nuggets of wisdom that you can use in your daily battles in terms of making choices, creating individual perceptions, generating beliefs and principles, and dealing with other people.
Draw some inspiration and let yourself be guided by these insightful words. Spread them to others too, so those who have read and heard them may be steered toward the realistic view of life instead of delving on the impractical one.
Share the URL, http://aha.pub/IrishProverbs, and some of the AHAmessages™ below, and then read and share the entire book via AHAthat on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn or G+:
- It takes time to build castles. Rome was not built in a day. http://aha.pub/IrishProverbs [click to tweet]
- A man who holds good cards would never say if they were dealt wrong. http://aha.pub/IrishProverbs [click to tweet]
- Be kind to those who meet you as you rise; you may pass them again as you fall. http://aha.pub/IrishProverbs [click to tweet]
- If you do not sow in the spring, you will not reap in the autumn. http://aha.pub/IrishProverbs [click to tweet]
- You’ll never plough a field by turning it over in your mind. http://aha.pub/IrishProverbs [click to tweet]
Irish Proverbs to Live By is available via AHAthat. You can see all 140 AHAs and share one or more of them socially at Irish Proverbs to Live By (Start sharing great quotes along with other amazing AHAleaders at a click of a button. AHAthat gives you access to great content for free within seconds.)
Also, check out http://aha.pub/PublicDomain for our growing library of public domain books which are absolutely fun to share.
Check out the last post | next post
Hey, Did You AHAthat? If not, you should. Get your free account and start sharing in seconds: AHAthat
To stay informed of future posts, please follow Mitchell at: Linkedin
First posted on LinkedIn Pulse. Grab the link from Here