Hire Smarter, Sell More! Increase Your Bottom Line by Avoiding Toxicity and Hiring Rainmakers 5 AHAs from C. Lee Smith
The top responsibility of a sales manager is not to make numbers. It’s to build, develop, and retain a high-performing sales team (so they can make the numbers). The biggest detriment to this objective is adding toxicity to the team. Toxic salespeople often cause problems in the workplace, such as decreased team productivity and morale. Part of this book discusses why sales managers should avoid hiring toxic salespeople and how.
This book also discusses how sales managers can hire rainmakers. When a sales team is composed of not only good salespeople but also rainmakers, there's a higher chance that the company succeeds. It's important for sales managers to know what to look for when hiring salespeople and how to determine who the potential rainmakers are. This book is a great guide for sales managers, as well as recruiters, who want to hire smarter and increase their bottom line.
C. Lee Smith helps sales teams leverage critical insights that enable them to acquire, develop, and retain their best employees and customers. Smith is the CEO of SalesFuel®, a sales intelligence firm he founded in 1989 that has been recognized as one of the Top 10 Sales Enablement providers worldwide by Selling Power magazine. He is one of the select few certified advisors worldwide for sales consultant Jeffrey Gitomer and was personally recognized as one of the Leading Sales Consultants by Selling Power Magazine in 2020.
Hardcover, paperback, and Kindle versions of this book are available on Amazon. You can download the Kindle version of this book for FREE until July 20! Grab your copy now: http://getbook.at/HireSmarterSellMore
Read a few of the AHAmessages™ below, and then read and share the entire book via AHAthat on Twitter, Facebook, or LinkedIn:
- If you think hiring a top-tier salesperson is expensive, wait until you hire a toxic one. #HireSmarter https://aha.pub/CLeeSmith [click to tweet]
- There are 13 types of toxic salespeople. Knowing each type can help sales managers and recruiters easily spot a toxic hire. #HireSmarter https://aha.pub/CLeeSmith [click to tweet]
- Sales managers and recruiters need to look for reasons not to hire a salesperson just as much as they need to look for the opposite. You're hiring, not recruiting. #HireSmarter https://aha.pub/CLeeSmith [click to tweet]
- Success breeds success. Rainmakers can make a huge impact on the sales team's attitude and performance. #HireSmarter https://aha.pub/CLeeSmith [click to tweet]
- Remember, the best hiring decision that a sales manager can make may be the one they don't make. #HireSmarter https://aha.pub/CLeeSmith [click to tweet]
"Hire Smarter, Sell More! Increase Your Bottom Line by Avoiding Toxicity and Hiring Rainmakers" is part of the THiNKaha series, whose slim and handy books contain 140 well-thought-out AHAmessages. Increase your online influence by picking up AHAthat, and easily share quotes from this book on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn via this link: https://aha.pub/HireSmarterSellMore.
Check out the last post| next post
Hey, Did You AHAthat®? If not, you should. Get your free account and start sharing in seconds: AHAthat.
To stay informed of future posts, please scroll to the top of this post and follow me.