Hermione Granger’s Unofficial Life Lessons and Words of Wisdom: 5 AHAs
Looking for a special holiday gift and a way to share practical values?
This is it!
This week’s five AHAs are from the AHAbook™ Hermione Granger’s Unofficial Life Lessons and Words of Wisdom. Please share this URL “aha.pub/HermioneSays” in your social media status update to let your friends know about it.
The Kindle version of this amazing book can be downloaded for FREE today, October 23rd (Tue) until October 27th (Sat). Don’t miss the opportunity to pick up this great content, give it a quick read and decide whether the paperback or hardcover version is that perfect holiday gift: https://amzn.to/2CVsFCu.
If you could ask Hermione Granger, one of the main protagonists of the famous Harry Potter series, a question or seek her advice, what would you ask? We thought about that and created this unofficial book with what we perceive as her thoughts on very important topics in life, such as education, family, friends, dreams, and believing in oneself.
Hermione is, without a doubt, the brightest witch of her age, which is why she is looked up to by so many people. In this AHAbook, she shares with us tips and tricks to studying and how one can greatly increase their efficiency in education. As a Gryffindor, Hermione talks about bravery and courage and teaches us why we are bigger than our fears and greater than any obstacle. She speaks about the beauty of friendship and the value of family.
Here are some of the AHAmessages™ below, and then read and share the entire book via AHAthat on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn or G+:
- Knowledge can save your life. Like the time Harry, Ron, and I were caught in the Devil’s Snare! #WhatWouldHermioneSay [click to tweet]
- Develop a study habit that works for you and stick to it. In time, you’ll notice that learning becomes easier and more fun. #WhatWouldHermioneSay [click to tweet]
- Despite differences in culture and language, people can get along when their hearts are one. #WhatWouldHermioneSay [click to tweet]
- Have confidence that you’re going to be successful. Believing in yourself is the key. #WhatWouldHermioneSay [click to tweet]
- Believing in yourself is just like magic. When you do, you can make things happen. #WhatWouldHermioneSay [click to tweet]
Hermione Granger’s Unofficial Life Lessons and Words of Wisdom is an inspiring book that tells us about how one’s journey through life can possibly go and how to best handle things that come our way. She definitely believes that dreams can come true if you just believe in yourself.
To see and learn how to automatically share AHAmessages from this book, you may check out this video: https://youtu.be/JYDK7aZoAqI. To know how to automatically share via AHAblaster, please watch https://youtu.be/-VZ1sxjBlak.
Check out the last post | next post
Hey, Did You AHAthat? If not, you should. Get your free account and start sharing in seconds: AHAthat.
To stay informed of future posts, please scroll to the top of this post and follow me.