Getting Employees to Act Like Owners: 5 Ahas from Scott Edinger & Laurie Sain
This week’s five Ahas are from the AhaBook™ Scott Edinger & Laurie Sain on the Hidden Leader. Discovering the Hidden Leaders in your organization is the key to staying relevant in a competitive age. This AhaBook™ casts a fresh eye on what it means to be a leader, with insight on how to locate and nurture the people who take initiative, act courageously, and get the job done right – the hidden leaders whose everyday performances deliver the competitive advantage that you need.
Share some of the AhaMessages™ below, and then read and share the entire book via the Aha Amplifier™:
- #HiddenLeaders are the powerhouses within organizations, helping galvanize people toward excellence. @scottkedinger #tll [click to tweet]
- The best #leaders maintain positive, quality #relationships with people throughout the organization. @scottkedinger #tll [click to tweet]
- For #HiddenLeaders to thrive, you must support and show integrity by acting in accordance to your company’s values. @scottkedinger #tll [click to tweet]
- Willingness to credit others’ contributions strengthens #relationships deeply. @scottkedinger #tll [click to tweet]
- Because of their initiative to act, #HiddenLeaders make things happen. @scottkedinger #tll [click to tweet]
Scott Edinger & Laurie Sain on the Hidden Leader is available via the Aha Amplifier. You can see all 140 Ahas and share one or more of them socially atScott Edinger & Laurie Sain on the Hidden Leader. (Please note that you’ll need to create a free account to view and share the book.)
Check out the last set of Ahas | next set of Ahas
Aha! Amplify yourself by sharing high-quality content by getting your free account at the Aha Amplifier.
To stay informed of future posts, please follow Mitchell at: Linkedin
First posted on LinkedIn Pulse. Grab the link from Here