Experience the Powerful Feeling of Being Free: 5 AHAs from Marge Powers
This week’s five Ahas are from the AHAbook™, Marge Powers on The Expectation Trap.
Some people will look back on their lives and know they lived a full and complete life. Most, however, given the challenge to review their life, will likely say, “I wish I would have; I wish I could have.”
In this AHAbook, you will discover that your failures were most likely based on your old misplaced expectations, unfounded fears, faulty and outdated belief systems and myths, or a lack of knowledge. Once you become aware of understanding your unconscious expectations are and how to change them, you can experience a strong sense of freedom and develop the skills to choose the life you want, instead of going on automatic.
Share some of the AHAmessages™ below, and then read and share the entire book via the Aha Amplifier:
- We make our expectations based on how we think and want the world to work. @MargePowers2 [click to tweet]
- People rarely behave exactly the way you want them to. Hope for the best, but expect less. @MargePowers2 [click to tweet]
- Unmade decisions and postponed projects always drain you. Forget the perfect decision-just trust yourself and make a choice. @MargePowers2 [click to tweet]
- If you have a dream, don’t just sit around. Gather the courage to believe that you can succeed. @MargePowers2 [click to tweet]
- Be kind, but be firm in your resolve. Your life is a sum of your choices, so choose not to let anyone else choose for you. @MargePowers2 [click to tweet]
This book is also available on Amazon in Kindle version:https://www.amazon.com/Expectation-Trap-Marge-Powers-ebook/dp/B01GDM2BAU/
You can also check out Marge Powers on Facebook as well as the Marge PowersAHAlibrary on the Aha Amplifier.
Marge Powers on The Expectation Trap is available via the Aha Amplifier. You can see all 140 Ahas and share one or more of them socially at Marge Powers on The Expectation Trap. (Please note that you’ll need to create a free account to view and share the book.)
Check out the last set of Ahas | next set of Ahas
Aha! Amplify yourself by sharing high-quality content by getting your free account at the Aha Amplifier.
To stay informed of future posts, please follow Mitchell at: Linkedin
First posted on LinkedIn Pulse. Grab the link from Here