Create a Positive Organization Where Employees Thrive: 5 AHAs from S. Chris Edmonds and Lisa Zigarmi
This week’s five Ahas are from the AHAbook™, Chris Edmonds and Lisa Zigarmi on Positivity at Work.
Expert organizational psychologists S. Chris Edmonds and Lisa Zigarmi have observed how positive organizations empower the people who work within them, while providing meaningful contributions to society. In Chris Edmonds and Lisa Zigarmi on Positivity at Work, they define and describe a positive workplace, and then go on to show how to engender positive emotions, relationships, and health at work. Enabling positivity at work is not simple. This designed-for-action book is a perfect guide, one that will help you create a healthy and positive work environment where every individual can contribute, succeed, and thrive.
Share some of the AHAmessages™ below, and then read and share the entire book via AHAthat:
- Organizations are centers for human relatedness. They allow people to serve a purpose beyond themselves. http://drtc.me/paw [click to tweet]
- Positivity enables employees to own their good work, feel joy in skill application, & examine ways to do more & better. http://drtc.me/paw [click to tweet]
- Great teams connect quickly, briefly, daily in a morning ritual to update progress, identify gaps, & celebrate efforts. http://drtc.me/paw [click to tweet]
- “How” something is achieved is as important as “what” is achieved. What qualities do you live along the path to delivery? http://drtc.me/paw [click to tweet]
- Nothing validates accomplishment like seeing your work leveraged by others. Learn what others need from you, and deliver. http://drtc.me/paw [click to tweet]
Chris Edmonds and Lisa Zigarmi on Positivity at Work is available viaAHAthat. You can see all 140 Ahas and share one or more of them socially atChris Edmonds and Lisa Zigarmi on Positivity at Work. (Start sharing Chris’ and Lisa’s great quotes along with other amazing AHAleaders at a click of a button. AHAthat gives you access to great content for free within seconds.)
Check out the last post | next post
Hey, did you AHAthat? If not, you should. Get your free account and start sharing in seconds: AHAthat.
Check out the AHAthat Kickstarter for some great deals and to support this tool at http://aha.pub/kickstarter
To stay informed of future posts, please follow Mitchell at: Linkedin
First posted on LinkedIn Pulse. Grab the link from Here