Being Present in Life Delivers Results: 5 Ahas from Daniel Gutierrez
This week’s five Ahas are from the AhaBook™, Daniel Gutierrez on Mindfulness.We live in a world that is constantly trying to get our attention, thus making it ever so difficult to stay in the present moment. Studies show that 83 percent of us are stressed out and unable to cope with the surrounding world. Many companies today are beginning to understand that a mindful workplace is a productive workplace. The reason you can’t be mindful is because there’s so much going on in your brain. All it takes is allowing yourself to slow down, to become aware of your surroundings, and to be present in the moment. Mindfulness means knowing how to be at peace with yourself and seeking out the silence within you. When you do that, a new world opens up.
This AhaBook will teach you why living in the “now” allows you to get ahead in life and be successful. Daniel Gutierrez reveals some of the most empowering ways to live mindfully, let go of fear, and follow your heart.
Share some of the AhaMessages™ below, and then read and share the entire book via the Aha Amplifier:
- Set the intention of your desire, follow it with commitment, and let go of the expectation of the end result. @MotivatorDan [click to tweet]
- If you live for the future, your prosperity will always be one day ahead of you. @MotivatorDan [click to tweet]
- Go out and have a great career and life but do it in a mindful way. @MotivatorDan [click to tweet]
- Abundance comes in many forms, and what may seem trivial to you may not be to someone else. @MotivatorDan [click to tweet]
- It’s not your story that matters. We all have stories to tell. It’s what you do with the story that matters. @MotivatorDan [click to tweet]
Check out this video to see what an AhaBook is and how to quickly share its content: https://youtu.be/Pi9U0BhxEHE
This book is also available on Amazon in paperback and Kindle version:http://www.amazon.com/Daniel-Gutierrez-Mindfulness-Understanding-Delivers/dp/1616991666/
Daniel Gutierrez on Mindfulness is available via the Aha Amplifier. You can see all 140 Ahas and share one or more of them socially at Daniel Gutierrez on Mindfulness. (Please note that you’ll need to create a free account to view and share the book.)
Check out the last set of Ahas | next set of Ahas
Aha! Amplify yourself by sharing high-quality content by getting your free account at the Aha Amplifier.
To stay informed of future posts, please follow Mitchell at: Linkedin
First posted on LinkedIn Pulse. Grab the link from Here