Authenticity is a Must for Millennials to Become Thought Leaders: 5 AHAs from Thought Leaders
This week’s five AHAs are from the AHAbook™, MillennialThought Leaders are Authentic.
The Internet is a free world. Anyone can post just about anything online. Some posts are true; some are false but can seem true. If you want people to believe something or convince them of its validity, all you have to do is post numerous contents maintaining the same message.
Discerning which ones are authentic and which ones are not can be pretty tough. This leads netizens to be wary. As someone who is trying to establish their brand or name, how do you convince people, especially the millennials, that you are authentic?
The AHAbook, Millennial Thought Leaders Are Authentic, shows you how you can work on your authenticity and show people that unlike others out there, you are real.
Share some of the AHAmessages™ below, and then read and share the entire book via AHAthat:
- It is important to put yourself in the shoes of your audience to know what is authentic to them. @JacobWarwick #TLL [click to tweet]
- In our present time, there is no difference between your personal identity and digital presence. @sprout_sarah #TLL [click to tweet]
- You don’t have to wait for the crisis to come into play. Start telling your story and building trust now. @PhoebeChongchua #TLL [click to tweet]
- The experiences that you put on your resume don’t lead directly to a job. #Culture is important. @TimSaeKoo #TLL [click to tweet]
- Social media used in a proper way will do a better job in illuminating reality. @tailoredinker #TLL [click to tweet]
Millennial Thought Leaders are Authentic is available via AHAthat. You can see all 140 AHAs and share one or more of them socially atMillennial Thought Leaders are Authentic. (Start sharing great quotes along with other amazing AHAleaders at a click of a button. AHAthat gives you access to great content for free within seconds.)
Check out the last post | next post
Hey, Did You AHAthat? If not, you should. Get your free account and start sharing in seconds: AHAthat
To stay informed of future posts, please follow Mitchell at: Linkedin
First posted on LinkedIn Pulse. Grab the link from Here