5 Ahas on Changing the World for the Better
This week’s five Ahas are from the book, Franchise for Humanity – Build and Re-Imagine the Future. Franchise for Humanity held a two-day gathering of diverse, like-minded experts from all walks of life, which tapped into the ever-present creative potential that is the life-blood of Silicon Valley. In this year’s event, they scanned what’s emerging in the fields of education, environment, and health, and explored the intersection of unrelenting advances in science and technology.
During the event, I, together with JQ JacQuaeline and Tobias Mayer gathered “Aha moments” from participants and speakers, who shared their expertise and methodologies on how to create positive change within the communities. All these AhaMessages are compiled in this Aha Amplifier book.
Share some of the Ahas below, and then read and share the entire book via the Aha Amplifier:
- We came together because if we want a future, we have to stand up, get together, and make it. @meilinfung #F4H2015 #tll [click to tweet]
- Digest these words in your heart. Make a change. Make it count. @Kimberly_King #F4H2015 #tll [click to tweet]
- It’s funny that people want things to get better while not doing anything to initiate change. Is that you? @INOV8_4_GOOD #F4H2015 #tll [click to tweet]
- One key to social change is to take off your shoes and work with people. @andrewtrabulsi #F4H2015 #tll [click to tweet]
- The opposite of patriarchy is not matriarchy, it is partnership. @briemathers at #F4H2015 #tll [click to tweet]
Franchise for Humanity – Build and Re-Imagine the Future is available via theAha Amplifier. You can see all 140 Ahas and share one or more of them socially at Franchise for Humanity – Build and Re-Imagine the Future. (Please note that you’ll need to create a free account to view and share the book.)
Check out the last set of Ahas | next set of Ahas
Aha! Amplify yourself by sharing high-quality content by getting your free account at the Aha Amplifier.
To stay informed of future posts, please follow Mitchell at: Linkedin
First posted on LinkedIn Pulse. Grab the link from Here