This week’s five Ahas are from the AHAbook™, Carly Alyssa Thorne and Fred McMurray on Social WE Media.
Carly and Fred believes that social media means social, hence requiring a two-way conversation and relationship which becomes the WE. They also advocate that people connect and support with their local communities as well as reach out to the vast world globally. With the advancements in technology with Skype, Google Hangouts, etc., there is no reason not to expand yourself and your business by connecting with people from around the world.
Social WE Media by Carly Alyssa Thorne and Fred McMurray focuses on tips on the how-to on connections and social media. The core message is that social media is a two-way, we-oriented conversation that connects to your local and global community.
A Kindle version of this AHAbook is available on Amazon.
Share some of the AHAmessages™ below, and then read and share the entire book via AHAthat on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn or G+:
- Social means WE, a TWO-way engagement: set your profiles & posts to Public. #lln @linkedlocalnet @CarlyAThorne [click to tweet]
- Find the balance between sharing others content & sharing yours. #lln @linkedlocalnet @CarlyAThorne [click to tweet]
- Put conscious thought into your social media actions. Don’t react. Respond. #lln @linkedlocalnet @CarlyAThorne [click to tweet]
- Guest blogging is a wonderful way to get your message & voice out to a different audience. #lln @linkedlocalnet @CarlyAThorne [click to tweet]
- Content is king. Customer is the queen; together, they create your castle – your business. #lln @linkedlocalnet @CarlyAThorne [click to tweet]
Carly Alyssa Thorne and Fred McMurray on Social WE Media is available viaAHAthat.You can see all 140 AHAs and share one or more of them socially atCarly Alyssa Thorne and Fred McMurray on Social WE Media (Start sharing great quotes along with other amazing AHAleaders at a click of a button. AHAthat gives you access to great content for free within seconds.)
Check out the last post | next post
Hey, Did You AHAthat? If not, you should. Get your free account and start sharing in seconds: AHAthat
To stay informed of future posts, please follow Mitchell at: Linkedin
First posted on LinkedIn Pulse. Grab the link from Here