This week’s five Ahas are from the AhaBook™, Tony Alessandra on People Smart in Business. Discover who seeks recognition and who wants results, who loves consistency and who fears change. This knowledge shows you how to sell your ideas and win people over. You’ll be able to reach the unreachable. When a job needs to be done, use your People Smarts to pick the perfect person for the job-and put yourself and your projects in the best position to win.
Everybody is interested in finding out more about themselves and how to deal with others more effectively. If you are like most people, you want to improve your social interactions. This AhaBook shows you simple, yet proven ways to positively influence others in 140 characters or less.
This Aha Amplifier book is a companion work to Tony’s book, People Smart in Business, available on Amazon at: http://www.amazon.com/People-Smart-Business-Tony-Alessandra/dp/0981937101/
Share some of the AhaMessages below, and then read and share the entire book via the Aha Amplifier™:
- Learn how to #Handle people the way they want to be handled. @TonyAlessandra #tll [click to tweet]
- #Understand the way a person feels #Comfortable communicating; modify your approach to get on the same wavelength. @TonyAlessandra #tll [click to tweet]
- Conscientious Thinkers concern themselves more with #Content than with #Congratulations. @TonyAlessandra #tll [click to tweet]
- Spend #Time studying your prospects’ needs. Then look not only for #Needs, but also for #Opportunities. @TonyAlessandra #tll [click to tweet]
- Mutual #Respect and #Commitment are the keys to understanding and getting along with people. @TonyAlessandra #tll [click to tweet]
Tony Alessandra on People Smart in Business is available via the Aha Amplifier. You can see all 140 Ahas and share one or more of them socially at Tony Alessandra on People Smart in Business. (Please note that you’ll need to create a free account to view and share the book.)
Check out the last set of Ahas | next set of Ahas
Aha! Amplify yourself by sharing high-quality content by getting your free account at the Aha Amplifier.
To stay informed of future posts, please follow Mitchell at: Linkedin
First posted on LinkedIn Pulse. Grab the link from Here