This week’s five Ahas are from the AhaBook™, Think and Grow Rich. Napoleon Hill’s Think and Grow Rich is a modern day classic filled with ideas that have the power to change your life and set you upon the path of learning and self-development. This book conveys the experiences of more than 500 men of great wealth, who began with nothing to give in return for riches except thoughts, ideas, and organized plans.
In this AhaBook, we have compiled some of the most noteworthy insights from the original book to help you think and grow rich.
Share some of the AhaMessages below, and then read and share the entire book via the Aha Amplifier™:
- Life is a checkerboard, and the player opposite you is TIME. -Napoleon Hill #tll [click to tweet]
- Our only limitations are those we set up in our own minds. -Napoleon Hill #tll [click to tweet]
- Plans are inert and useless without sufficient power to translate them into action. -Napoleon Hill #tll [click to tweet]
- If you want riches, you must refuse to accept any circumstance that leads toward poverty. -Napoleon Hill #tll [click to tweet]
- When a man desires a thing so deeply that he is willing to stake his entire future to get it, he is sure to win. -Napoleon Hill #tll [click to tweet]
Think and Grow Rich is available via the Aha Amplifier. You can see all 140 Ahas and share one or more of them socially at Think and Grow Rich. (Please note that you’ll need to create a free account to view and share the book.)
Check out the last set of Ahas | next set of Ahas
Aha! Amplify yourself by sharing high-quality content by getting your free account at the Aha Amplifier.
To stay informed of future posts, please follow Mitchell at: Linkedin
First posted on LinkedIn Pulse. Grab the link from Here