Forgiveness is something that most people in life will wrestle with and find difficult. This AHAbook offers wise and valuable information on the art of forgiveness. It shows you how to forgive, heal, love, and take good care of yourself in order to have a more peaceful life and be Free! You will learn how to get rid of the painful negative emotions that harms you and will help you realize and understand that we human beings are all capable of healing and transformation.
Also, in these AHAmessages, you will find comfort from the sage quotes pulled out from the ebook version, and how to release yourself from suffering. Suffering is a choice. Forgiveness is the only means you have to heal yourself.
A Kindle version of this AHAbook is available on Amazon.
Share some of the AHAmessages™ below, and then read and share the entire book via AHAthat on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn or G+:
- Forgiveness is letting go of the resentment, anger, hurt & suffering traps. When you let yourself forgive, you’re free. @MargePowers2 [click to tweet]
- Forgiving yourself is an important act of moving forward and releasing yourself from the past. @MargePowers2 [click to tweet]
- Take back your power and give yourself the ability to free yourself from the negative influences of the past. @MargePowers2 [click to tweet]
- Denial keeps you from the possibility of positive change. It keeps you stuck, saps your energy & leaves you exhausted. @MargePowers2 [click to tweet]
- We complain the world is a crazy mess,but if you take responsibility to turn your life around, you can create only the best. @MargePowers2 [click to tweet]
Marge Powers on Forgive or Not to Forgive is available on AHAthat. You can see all 140 AHAs and share one or more of them socially at Marge Powers on Forgive or Not to Forgive (Start sharing great quotes along with other amazing AHAleaders at a click of a button. AHAthat gives you access to great content for free within seconds.)
Check out the last post | next post
Hey, Did You AHAthat? If not, you should. Get your free account and start sharing in seconds: AHAthat
To stay informed of future posts, please follow Mitchell at: Linkedin
First posted on LinkedIn Pulse. Grab the link from Here