This week’s five Ahas are from the AhaBook™ Jorge Zavala on Making Time to Have More Time. Every executive runs against time limitations. Life is absolutely too short to waste time complaining, so turn your anxiety into an asset to be more productive and efficient.
In this Aha Amplifier™ social media enabled eBook, serial entrepreneur, Jorge A. Zavala shares 140 AhaMessages™ on how to make time by helping people, seeking solutions to your challenges, converting those challenges into actions, wining the time battle, getting great learning experiences from your peers, and sharing your experiences with others. Share some of Jorge’s insights below, and then read and share the entire book via the Aha Amplifier:
- Working smarter is better than working harder. @learning9togrow #CLLG009 http://bit.ly/1yMQD62 #tll [click to tweet]
- Two minutes of your time listening to an employee may change the course of both your lives. @learning9togrow #CLLG033 #busy #tll [click to tweet]
- A decision without resources is only a wish. @learning9togrow #CLLG058 #decisionmaking #wisdom #tll [click to tweet]
- People share what they feel; social media allows them to #amplify those feelings. @learning9togrow #CLLG090 #HR #time #GTD [click to tweet]
- Aligning small tasks builds great results. @learning9togrow #CLLG131 #reinvented [click to tweet]
Jorge Zavala on Making Time to Have More Time is available via the Aha Amplifier. You can see all 140 Ahas and share one or more of them socially atJorge Zavala on Making Time to Have More Time. (Please note that you’ll need to create a free account to view and share the book.)
Check out the last set of Ahas | next set of Ahas
Aha! Amplify yourself by sharing high-quality content by getting your free account at the Aha Amplifier.
To stay informed of future posts, please follow Mitchell at: Linkedin
First posted on LinkedIn Pulse. Grab the link from Here