This week's five AHAs are from the AHAbook®, Hammering Out a Living. Please share this URL "http://aha.pub/ACarpentersGuide" in your social media status update to let your friends know about it.
The e-book version of this amazing book can be downloaded for FREE today, August 5 (Mon) until August 9 (Fri). Don't miss the opportunity to pick up this great content: https://amzn.to/2y9FjsR
In today's society, many people would choose not to work with their hands and perform manual labor. They don't realize the opportunities that await them in those industries, and that often leads to the scarcity of qualified workers. Honor and dignity have always been in all walks of life but a formal education or a college degree is not the sole measures of success.
Starting off with a big team in order to become successful in this field is not a requirement. You just have to begin building yourself, achieving your personal goals with the people you love, and collaborating on your team as it grows. The work is tough, it demands skills, but there are tremendous rewards in the end. Karl Hughes presents valuable tips, value statements, and learnings that every individual will find insightful. Here are some of the valuable AHA messages and then the entire book can be read and shared via AHAthat on Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook:
- Every accomplishment starts with the decision to #TakeAction. Do you want to stay where you are now, or do you want to have a #SuccessfulLife? http://aha.pub/KarlHughes [click to tweet]
- You need to grow into a better person to be successful. Learn skills outside of your occupation, such as goalsetting and personal finance. #SuccessfulLife http://aha.pub/KarlHughes [click to tweet]
- Start your day saying something positive that your mind will actually believe. #Affirmations change your day for the better. #SuccessfulLife http://aha.pub/KarlHughes [click to tweet]
- Don't say that you can't do it. If you say that, you've already knocked yourself out of the game. #SuccessfulLife http://aha.pub/KarlHughes [click to tweet]
- Your WHY will be the reason you get up, go off to work, and achieve a #SuccessfulLife. What's your why? #Carpenters http://aha.pub/KarlHughes [click to tweet]
Realizing a successful life means deviating from the norm and living beyond social construct. How do you make the most of your time in going out to work and providing for yourself and the people you love? Karl Hughes will give you a glimpse of a future you may not have thought of.
Hammering Out a Living is part of the THiNKaha series, the slim and handy books that contain 140 well-thought-out AHA messages. Increase your online influence by picking up AHAthat, and easily share quotes from this book on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn via this link: http://aha.pub/ACarpentersGuide.
Hey, Did You AHAthat®? If not, you should. Get your free account and start sharing in seconds: AHAthat.
To stay informed of future posts, please scroll to the top of this post and follow me.