This week’s five AHAs are from the AHAbook™ Being a Catalyst for Success. Please share this URL “aha.pub/SuccessCatalyst” in your social media status update to let your friends know about it.
The Kindle version of this amazing book can be downloaded for FREE today, December 19th (Wed) until December 23rd (Sun). Don’t miss the opportunity to pick up this great content: https://amzn.to/2EAJ6nN.
Being a catalyst for success is no easy feat. However, with the right mindset and a heart in the right place, you can become a catalyst for success without you and others even noticing. So how does one become an inspiration for others to become successful? It’s simple – be a good person and live a good life.
This book defines what good life is, how to achieve it, and how to help others have this kind of life as well. A good life starts when you put others ahead of yourself and when you give without expecting anything in return. Here are some of the AHAmessages™ below, and then read and share the entire book via AHAthat on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn or G+:
- If we’re only present for ourselves, we’re going nowhere; however, being there for others further defines our presence for ourselves. http://aha.pub/BillWallace [click to tweet]
- You can have everything you want in life if you just help other people get what they want. #BeAGiver http://aha.pub/BillWallace [click to tweet]
- The first step in making a difference is believing that you have the ability to change the world one genuine interaction at a time. #BelieveYouCan http://aha.pub/BillWallace [click to tweet]
- Always pray to have eyes that see the best in people, a heart that forgives the worst, a mind that forgets the bad, and a soul that never loses spirit. http://aha.pub/BillWallace [click to tweet]
- There are three types of people: glass half full, glass half empty, and glass overflowing. Be someone who wants their glass to be so full that there’s plenty to share with others. http://aha.pub/BillWallace [click to tweet]
So how does one become an inspiration for others to become successful? It’s simple – be a good person and live a good life. A good life is not defined by how much money you make. Rather, it’s defined by how you feel when you wake up in the morning and when you go to sleep at night.
Start living a good life today!
Being a Catalyst for Success is part of the THiNKaha series, whose slim and handy books contain 140 well-thought-out AHA messages. Increase your online influence by picking up AHAthat, and easily share quotes from this book on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Google+ via this link: http://aha.pub/SuccessCatalyst.
To see and learn how to automatically share AHAmessages from this book, you may check out this video: https://youtu.be/Oyu6XRDpu9w. To know how to automatically share via AHAblaster, please watch: https://youtu.be/XbungDgxUe8.
Hey, Did You AHAthat? If not, you should. Get your free account and start sharing in seconds: AHAthat.
To stay informed of future posts, please scroll to the top of this post and follow me.