This week's five AHAs are from the AHAbook®, SalesCred™. Please share this URL https://aha.pub/SalesCred in your social media status update to let your friends know about it.
The e-book version of this amazing book can be downloaded for FREE today until October 11. Don't miss the opportunity to pick up this great content: http://getbook.at/SalesCred.
In sales, there’s a lot of talk about qualifying the buyer. What’s the lead scoring say? Are they a marketing-qualified lead or a sales-qualified lead? Do they fit our ideal customer profile? Will they buy enough to become an enterprise account?
Perhaps you’ve gotten it exactly BACKWARD. Instead, you should be talking about how the buyer qualifies (and disqualifies) the seller. What determines whom they invite to compete for the business? Whom do they call or email back? And whom they share sensitive business information with? How the buyer perceives the seller has significantly more impact on whether a sale is made than how the seller perceives the buyer.
Here are some of the valuable AHA messages and then the entire book can be read and shared via AHAthat on Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook:
· Credibility is the master key that unlocks the sales process. Every stage, whether it be connecting, discovery, solving, or closing, becomes much easier when your prospect perceives you as credible. #SalesCred http://cleesmith.com [click to tweet]
- A salesperson without credibility is not only at a competitive disadvantage today, they’re at risk for being replaced by AI tomorrow. #SalesCred http://cleesmith.com [click to tweet]
- Salespeople can build their credibility with what they say, how they say it, what they do, and what others say about them. #SalesCred http://cleesmith.com [click to tweet]
- The bigger the sale or the more complex your solution is, the more credible you need to be. #SalesCred http://cleesmith.com [click to tweet]
- Your credibility is worth much more than any sale. Never compromise your principles, even if a competitor is doing it. You'll feel great about the deals you've won, and you'll win friends, which leads to even more sales. #SalesCred http://cleesmith.com [click to tweet]
This book reveals how salespeople build (and lose) credibility with the things you say and do every day. You’ll learn the secrets of building your sales credibility, so you can attract higher-value accounts, gain greater access to the real decision-makers, and sell from a position of strength. It also gives you the leverage to avoid dropping your price when budget is hard to come by.
SalesCred™ introduces the Hierarchy of Sales Credibility™ which is a 5-layer framework that allows you to see where you are on the credibility hierarchy and what you need to do next to get to the next level. The hierarchy is a roadmap which will help you be seen by sales prospects in the most credible light possible.
This book also enlightens sales managers on the new definition of credibility, the role it plays in sales, and how they can improve their team’s credibility for higher performance.
SalesCred™ is part of the THiNKaha series, the slim and handy books that contain 140 well-thought-out AHA messages. Increase your online influence by picking up AHAthat, and easily share quotes from this book on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn via this link: https://aha.pub/SalesCred.
Check out the last post | next post
Hey, Did You AHAthat®? If not, you should. Get your free account and start sharing in seconds: AHAthat.