This week’s five Ahas are from the AhaBook™, Inspiration Worthy of Your Refrigerator. Frank Sonnenberg is a long-time champion of character and integrity and a well-recognized expert in the area of personal values and responsibility. In this Aha Amplifier book, Frank shared 140 inspirational tips on improving your relationships, strengthening your career, and finding your purpose in life. This book will help make a difference in your life and in the lives of others.
Share some of the AhaMessages below, and then read and share the entire book via the Aha Amplifier™:
- Everyone was put on this earth for a reason – what’s yours? #Motivation @FSonnenberg #tll [click to tweet]
- Always give everything 110 percent. It’s the extra 10 percent that everyone remembers. #Motivation @FSonnenberg http://bit.ly/13psilj #tll [click to tweet]
- Only place bets on things that you’re willing to lose. #Consequences @FSonnenberg #tll [click to tweet]
- When you think you’ve learned it all, you’ll discover how much you really don’t know. #Wisdom @FSonnenberg #tll [click to tweet]
- Judge your #successes by the sacrifices made to achieve them. #Perseverance @FSonnenberg http://bit.ly/1dEuVpY #tll [click to tweet]
Inspiration Worthy of Your Refrigerator is available via the Aha Amplifier. You can see all 140 Ahas and share one or more of them socially at Inspiration Worthy of Your Refrigerator. (Please note that you’ll need to create a free account to view and share the book.)
Check out the last set of Ahas | next set of Ahas
Aha! Amplify yourself by sharing high-quality content by getting your free account at the Aha Amplifier.
To stay informed of future posts, please follow Mitchell at: Linkedin
First posted on LinkedIn Pulse. Grab the link from Here