This week’s five Ahas are from the AHAbook™, Lee Broekman and Judith Gordon on Successful (Happy) Lawyering.
In this AHAbook, authors Lee K. Broekman and Judith Gordon invite practicing and aspiring attorneys to take a close look at their definitions of success. How do we achieve success and balance in both our professional and personal lives? How do we reap the rewards of a successful law practice without developing unhealthy habits and hurting personal relationships along the way? To have it all – a profitable career and a great life – we need practices that support both.
This AHAbook is filled with irresistible information, the latest brain science, and “how-to” steps for achieving joy and satisfaction in law and life, all in a bite-sized, bottom-lined format that is easy for the busy attorney to immediately put to good use.
Share some of the AHAmessages™ below, and then read and share the entire book via AHAthat:
- When you are authentic, you build trust & likeability and turn contacts into meaningful business relationships. @organiccomm [click to tweet]
- It’s never too late to make new choices. It is your responsibility to make choices that improve your life. @organiccomm [click to tweet]
- To advance your life and work, be willing to experience new things or experience things differently. @organiccomm [click to tweet]
- Innovative thinking leads to infinite choices, possibilities, and solutions. @organiccomm [click to tweet]
- The results of innovative thinking are much more gratifying and follow the natural pattern of effortless and painless pursuit. @organiccomm [click to tweet]
Lee Broekman and Judith Gordon on Successful (Happy) Lawyering is available via AHAthat. You can see all 140 Ahas and share one or more of them socially at Lee Broekman and Judith Gordon on Successful (Happy) Lawyering. (Start sharing Mark’s great quotes along with other amazing AHAleaders at a click of a button. AHAthat gives you access to great content for free within seconds.)
Check out the last set of AHAs | next set of AHAs
Aha! Amplify yourself by sharing high-quality content by getting your free account at the AHAthat.
To stay informed of future posts, please follow Mitchell at: Linkedin
First posted on LinkedIn Pulse. Grab the link from Here