Have a New-Found Understanding of Credibility and How it Can Help You Succeed in Life and Business
Mitchell Levy, Global Credibility expert, spent the last year interviewing 500 thought leaders on their credibility. It’s amazing what he learned about what’s actually going on around the world. There’s complete chaos and lack of credibility!
Credibility is the answer. Of course, what we mean is the new definition of credibility, not the definition in the dictionary. The word “credibility” is only one-third accurate in the dictionary today. The dictionary says that credibility is “the quality of being trusted.” Credibility and trust is not the same thing.
After having interviewed 500 thought leaders about credibility, Mitchell Levy learned that credibility is bigger and more powerful than that.
Here is Mitchell's simple definition of credibility:
Credibility is being known, being likeable, and being trustworthy.
- Whereas BEING KNOWN is demonstrating your desire to serve others as well as transparently showing your intent, demonstrating your commitment, and sharing your integrity.
- Whereas BEING LIKEABLE is transparently sharing your “stage” and showing respect by “showing up when you show up”.
- Whereas BEING TRUSTWORTHY is showing up as your authentic self, demonstrating integrity in all you say and do, showing your vulnerability, and being coachable in every situation.
If you want people to want to find you, seek help from you, and want to do business with you, credibility is the key. It will change the way you perceive not just your business – not just how you show up in your business – but how you show up in your life.
Join us at the Credibility Nation Summit on October 9th and 10th to hear and learn from 22 amazing speakers from around the world on how you can enhance your credibility, succeed in business, and live a happier life.
Book your seats now in the Credibility Nation Summit here. Stay credible!
AHAthat spreads credust through a global application, a wordpress plugin, AHAthat Radio, and the AHAthatTradeschool.AHAthat makes it easy for you to:
1) Spread credust (https://Credust.com). The platform allows you to easily build your brand by sharing others’ quotes with proper attribution. (https://AHAthat.com)
2) Get inspired and motivated 24 hours a day. Hear the voices of Thought Leaders worldwide through their AHA messages that were specifically crafted to deliver high-impact, motivational content. (https://AHAthatRadio.com)
3) Get in touch with partners (instructors) that have been vetted by Mitchell Levy and his team. They do what they say and say what they do. (https://AHAthatTradeSchool.com)
THiNKaha delivers credibility through books, credreels™, and courses.THiNKaha makes it easy to:
1) Have your book ghostwritten, become an Amazon Bestselling Author, and the recognized expert in your space. https://www.AHAthat.com/Author/
2) Create your credibility sizzle reel,showcase who you are and your credibility to your audience. https://www.ThoughtLeaderLife.com/Get-Your-Credreel/
3) Enhance your credibility in your LinkedIn profile and turn it into a lead magnet. https://credibility.thinkific.com/
To have us help your corporation amplify its thought leadership, please contact Jenilee Maniti at email@example.com or call (408) 257-3000.
Check out the last post | next post
Hey, Did You AHAthat®? If not, you should. Get your free account and start sharing in seconds: AHAthat.