This week’s five Ahas are from the AhaBook™, #PayPeopleProperly. In this book, Steve Peterson captures comments from industry thought leaders on the issue of total rewards and compensation. Over 1,000 Total Rewards Executives met in Minneapolis to review compensation and reward trends and the impact on their current and future workforce. Presenters like Dr. JP Pawliw-Fry, one of the highest rated lecturers at the Kellogg School of Management’s Executive Education Program, executives from MasterCard, The Walt Disney Company, and Walgreens, and TED Talk author Shawn Achor (“The Happy Secret to Better Work,” with over 9.1 million views), contributed their expertise.
Share some of the AhaMessages below, and then read and share the entire book via the Aha Amplifier™:
- Employees want more focus on #recognition, #respect & #loyalty – not just bottom line. @AonHewitt #HR #PayPeopleProperly #tll [click to tweet]
- We believe the most important thing to get right is the quality and frequency [of performance reviews]. @DisneyInstitute #PayPeopleProperly #tll [click to tweet]
- Rewire your brain to choose the positive and overcome the negative. It’s possible! @se_payne #PayPeopleProperly #tll [click to tweet]
- Using video or animation can decrease the number of times an employee needs to hear your message. @helliferocious #PayPeopleProperly #tll [click to tweet]
- #Future approach of #TotalRewards based on ability to influence desired outcomes. @WorldatWork #PayPeopleProperly QCommission.com #tll [click to tweet]
#PayPeopleProperly is available via the Aha Amplifier. You can see all 140 Ahas and share one or more of them socially at #PayPeopleProperly. (Please note that you’ll need to create a free account to view and share the book.)
Check out the last set of Ahas | next set of Ahas
Aha! Amplify yourself by sharing high-quality content by getting your free account at the Aha Amplifier.
To stay informed of future posts, please follow Mitchell at: Linkedin
First posted on LinkedIn Pulse. Grab the link from Here