This week’s five Ahas are from the book Lynnea Hagen on Stuckness. Performing and sustaining high levels of achievement, accomplishing all we want, can be challenging and frustrating endeavors. Coupled with complexities of today’s lifestyles, our fast-paced world, and our many roles, it’s easy to feel overwhelmed, blocked, or stuck. As a result, progress feels non-existent, and productivity and performance suffer while procrastination blooms – along with negative self-talk.
In this Aha Amplifier book, Lynnea shares information on the human condition called “stuck,” and tips on how individuals and teams can to get out of their own way, gain focus, renew motivation, and move toward achieving goals. Its 140 bite-sized quotes offer practical, creative, and energizing ways to help “grease the skids to productivity” in ways that require less energy and road bumps than mere self-discipline and self-control techniques alone.
Share some of Lynnea’s tips below, and then read and share the entire book via the Aha Amplifier:
- Stuckness is like having rocks in your pocket, while trying to fly. You flap your wings & try to soar, but can’t rise up. @LynneaHagen #tll[click to tweet]
- Stuckness can be caused by not knowing what you really want, or what type of person you’re committed to being. @LynneaHagen #tll [click to tweet]
- Get unstuck: LISTEN! To your still, small inner “voice” of love, guidance, wisdom, insight, and encouragement. @LynneaHagen #tll [click to tweet]
- Get unstuck. Take time to think. Define the “4 Ds”: doubts, dream-stealers, distractions, disappointments. @LynneaHagen #tll [click to tweet]
- Stay unstuck. Continue to surround yourself with people who inspire you, support you, and believe in you (& vice versa). @LynneaHagen #tll [click to tweet]
Lynnea Hagen on Stuckness is available via the Aha Amplifier. You can see all 140 Ahas and share one or more of them socially at Lynnea Hagen on Stuckness. (Please note that you’ll need to create a free account to view and share the book.)
Check out the last set of Ahas | next set of Ahas
Aha! Amplify yourself by sharing high-quality content by getting your free account at the Aha Amplifier.
To stay informed of future posts, please follow Mitchell at: Linkedin
First posted on LinkedIn Pulse. Grab the link from Here