Throughout history, there have been many stories displaying the undeniable power of the human mind to succeed in adversity. Is there a common element in each of these ground-breaking stories? The answer is, yes!
Enthusiasm is the core component that drives success. Want to learn and obtain enthusiasm for yourself? Fox Beyer has created a 5 step process for you to adapt and maintain enthusiasm, called F.A.C.T.S. Read this book and get the F.A.C.T.S.
This AHAbook offers 140 AHA messages, each related to a particular perspective, all designed to preserve passion and zeal. Use F.A.C.T.S., and plant the seeds that will help you win wherever you choose to compete!
Here are some of the AHAmessages™ below, and then read and share the entire book via AHAthat on Twitter, Facebook, or LinkedIn:
- The victory highway is not smooth sailing. That road is a constant uphill battle. #Grit #Enthusiasm https://aha.pub/FoxBeyer
- Perceive obstacles as opportunities to adapt and grow. #Grit #Enthusiasm https://aha.pub/FoxBeyer
- Be someone of integrity, and you'll always be at your best. #Grit #Enthusiasm https://aha.pub/FoxBeyer
- #Enthusiasm is a key element in the journey THROUGH failure. #Grit https://aha.pub/FoxBeyer
- One of life's greatest teachers is experience. #Grit #Enthusiasm https://aha.pub/FoxBeyer
Adversities are part of everyday life. There's no escaping it, what we can only do is overcome it. This book can help.
A hardcover, paperback, and Kindle versions of this book are available on Amazon. You can download the Kindle version of this book for FREE until September 1! Grab your copy now: http://getbook.at/FACTS
Adapt And Maintain Enthusiasm In Adversity is part of the THiNKaha series, whose slim and handy books contain 140 well-thought-out AHA messages. Increase your online influence by picking up AHAthat, and easily share quotes from this book on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Google+ via this link: https://aha.pub/FACTS/.
To see and learn how to automatically share AHAmessages from this book, you may check out this video: https://vimeo.com/412640842. To know how to automatically share via AHAblaster, please watch: https://vimeo.com/412735836.