This week’s five Ahas are from the AhaBook, PT Barnum on The Art of Money Making, based from PT Barnum’s, The Art of Money Getting, or Golden Rules for Making Money. The AhaMessages in this book explain the universal and timeless principle of making and keeping money in a clear, exquisite manner. Although originally published in 1880, it is embellished with priceless and timeless pieces of advice that continue to apply and are still relevant in today’s modern, labyrinthine economy.
His quotes are great to share not only on social media but also in your presentations. Read and share his wisdom via the Aha Amplifier:
- If you are not in love with your business, then how will you make others fall in love with it? -P.T. Barnum #tll [click to tweet]
- Behind every successful business lies the skilled hands of happy and satisfied employees. -P.T. Barnum #tll [click to tweet]
- Moneymaking is easy. However, managing money is the point where things get pointy. -P.T. Barnum #tll [click to tweet]
- Brace yourself for tomorrow because this world we live in is a mercurial one. -P.T. Barnum #tll [click to tweet]
- It doesn’t matter what your profession is. As long as you are good at it, success will find you. -P.T. Barnum #tll [click to tweet]
PT Barnum on The Art of Money Making is available via the Aha Amplifier. You can see all 140 Ahas and share one or more of them socially at PT Barnum on The Art of Money Making. (Please note that you’ll need to create a free account to view and share the book.)
Check out the last set of Ahas | next set of Ahas
Aha! Amplify yourself by sharing high-quality content by getting your free account at the Aha Amplifier.
To stay informed of future posts, please follow Mitchell at: Linkedin
First posted on LinkedIn Pulse. Grab the link from Here