This week's five Ahas are from the book Ron Snyder and Eric Doner on Plan to Win. Building successful sales plans is not easy even in good times. It is particularly hard when the economy is troubled.
In this Aha Amplifier book, expert salespersons Ron Snyder and Eric Doner walk you through the process of creating strategic account and territory plans that work for you. Leveraging their decades of expertise in territory and account planning, they take you from first contact to close of sale in quick, easy-to-absorb lessons.
Share some of their tips below, and then read and share the entire book via the Aha Amplifier:
- Without a plan and a process to implement it, sales are accidental. @ronlsnyder @plan2winsw #tll [click to tweet]
- Insight is the key to powerful planning… know your market, customers, and competition. @ronlsnyder @plan2winsw #tll [click to tweet]
- Act like your plan will be successful. Your attitude is a self-fulfilling prophecy. @ronlsnyder @plan2winsw #tll [click to tweet]
- There are two methods; the inspiration and the perspiration method. Work smarter—not harder. @ronlsnyder @plan2winsw #tll [click to tweet]
- Planning is the breakfast of champions. Focus on your most important tasks each day. @ronlsnyder @plan2winsw #tll [click to tweet]
Ron Snyder and Eric Doner on Plan to Win is available via the Aha Amplifier. You can see all 140 Ahas and share one or more of them socially at Ron Snyder and Eric Doner on Plan to Win. (Please note that you'll need to create a free account to view and share the book.)
Check out the last set of Ahas | next set of Ahas
Aha! Amplify yourself by sharing high-quality content by getting your free account at the Aha Amplifier.
To stay informed of future posts, please follow Mitchell at: Linkedin
First posted on LinkedIn Pulse. Grab the link from Here