This week's five Ahas are from the book Alexandra Levit on Millennials. Millennials are considered the toughest generation to manage. However they are also the future of an organization. If you want to remain competitive, you must do what it takes to recruit and retain one.
In this Aha Amplifier book, Alexandra Levit shares 140 Ahas that can be digested quickly and easily shared by today's busy manager who doesn't have time to spend weeks or months learning how to supervise today's young professionals. It provides understanding and tools that can be implemented instantly to assist in making the twenty-something employees more effective.
Share some of Alexandra's tips below, and then read and share the entire book via the Aha Amplifier:
- Not all age-related stereotypes are false. Listen to people in your office: speech differences are obvious. @alevit #tll [click to tweet]
- If you think about what has shaped Millennial perceptions of the world, it's terrorism, heroism, and technology. @alevit #tll [click to tweet]
- Millennials expect an intuitive and efficient company website and want to fill out information online. @alevit #tll [click to tweet]
- Create brainstorm, knowledge sharing, and expertise wikis so Millennials can take ownership of projects. @alevit #tll [click to tweet]
- Social media engagement is often the perfect project to engage Millennial hires. Get their help on what to do and how to do it. @alevit #tll [click to tweet]
Alexandra Levit on Millennials is available via the Aha Amplifier. You can see all 140 Ahas and share one or more of them socially at Alexandra Levit on Millennials. (Please note that you'll need to create a free account to view and share the book.)
Check out the last set of Ahas | next set of Ahas
Aha! Amplify yourself by sharing high-quality content by getting your free account at the Aha Amplifier.
To stay informed of future posts, please follow Mitchell at: Linkedin
First posted on LinkedIn Pulse. Grab the link from Here