This week's five Ahas are from the book SMEI on Table for One. As you know, many sales and marketing professionals are road warriors, and it can get lonely out there. How often have you requested a "Table for One?" Does your love of sales ever impede your affectionate attention?
SMEI (Sales & Marketing Executives International) sponsored a survey asking the question, "What should salespeople do to show their appreciation for their significant others on or around Valentine's Day?" This Aha Amplifier book contains the answers we received.
Check them out, share them to your friends and followers, and consider doing one or more of the suggestions for your own significant other.
- Instead of talking (what we salespeople love to do), we should listen to our spouses. Listening strengthens the marriage. @mayeralen #tll [click to tweet]
- Handwrite a thank you letter for all the support your significant other gives you all year. @philgerb #tll[click to tweet]
- Take time to turn off electronically, and turn on the human connection 100%. @kickfannie #tll [click to tweet]
- If you must, send flowers & pre-book a post-Valentine's Day Dinner Date. (Still learning after 35 years!) @MikeGriego #tll [click to tweet]
- Make a fantasy come true: horse-drawn carriage, room filled w/ flowers, or sing their favorite song in public. Go big! @BertMartinez #tll [click to tweet]
SMEI on Table for One is available via the Aha Amplifier. You can see all 140 Ahas and share one or more of them socially at SMEI on Table for One. (Please note that you'll need to create a free account to view and share the book.)
Check out the last set of Ahas | next set of Ahas
Aha! Amplify yourself by sharing high-quality content by getting your free account at the Aha Amplifier.
To stay informed of future posts, please follow Mitchell at: Linkedin
First posted on LinkedIn Pulse. Grab the link from Here