This week’s five AHAs are from the AHAbook™ Maximize Your Leadership Influence.Please share this URL “aha.pub/LeadershipInfluence” in your social media status update to let your friends know about it.
The Kindle version of this book can be downloaded for FREE today, June 11th (Mon) until June 13th (Wed)! Get your FREE copy here: https://www.amazon.com/Maximize-Your-Leadership-Influence-Audience-ebook/dp/B07BJ89BV5.
Let’s face it: Leadership is more than a role, it’s an image, and the way that you communicate — to anyone and everyone — will either reinforce your leadership image in their mind, or sabotage it. You’ve heard the expression, “It’s not what you say, it’s how you say it.” The truth is: if you want to be a master of influence, it’s both.
This is the fast-track handbook from Dr. Laura Sicola, PhD (@LauraSicola) to launch you to successfully conquering her Three Cs: Command the room, Connect with your audience and Close the deal, and becoming a Master of Influence.
Here are some of the AHAmessages™ below, and then read and share the entire book via AHAthat on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn or G+:
1. Leadership is an image. If people don’t perceive you as a true leader, you’re just the boss. #LeadershipImage @LauraSicola [click to tweet]
2. The way you speak will either strengthen your image or undermine it. Take control now. @LauraSicola http://vocalimpactproductions.com [click to tweet]
3. To become the person you want to be, you have to know the weaknesses keeping you from achieving it. #CommunicationIsKey #SelfAwareness @LauraSicola [click to tweet]
4. The Three #ChannelsOfCommunication are the Verbal, Vocal, and Visual channels. They must work together for maximum #Influence. @LauraSicola [click to tweet]
5. Don’t just be a figurehead, #BeAVisionary. How? Learn how to communicate your vision to others. #LeadershipVision @LauraSicola [click to tweet]
To see and learn how to automatically share AHAmessages from this book, you may check out this video: https://youtu.be/DGXr4VBrhZQ. To learn how to automatically share via AHAblaster, please watch: https://youtu.be/Llmis7w0L54.
Maximize Your Leadership Influence is available via AHAthat. You can see all 140 AHAs and share one or more of them socially athttp://aha.pub/LeadershipInfluence. (Start sharing great quotes along with other amazing AHAleaders at a click of a button. AHAthat gives you access to great content for free within seconds!)
Check out the last post | next post
Hey, Did You AHAthat? If not, you should. Get your free account and start sharing in seconds: AHAthat
To stay informed of future posts, please follow Mitchell at: Linkedin
First posted on LinkedIn Pulse. Grab the link from Here